Perception, Action & Learning Lab
Vision Science | Cognitive bias | Perceptual Learning
The natural ability to acquire relevant sensory information from the environment is critical in everyday life. In Perception, Action, & Learning Lab, we study the fundamental principles that govern the process of human perception and action and apply that knowledge to improve the quality of life. Our current research focuses on revealing the perceptual and cognitive characteristics of elderly people.
– 2019 ~ current: Associate Professor DHE, UNIST
– 2015 ~ 2019: Assistant Professor DHE, UNIST
– 2013 ~ 2015: Research Associate Center for Visual Science,Univ. of Rochester
– 2009 ~ 2013: Post Doc Center for Visual Science, Univ. of Rochester
– 2009: Ph.D Purdue Univ., Psychology (Mathematical & Computational Cognitive Science)
– 2002: M.A Korea Univ., Psychology (Experimental Psychology)
– 2000: B.A Korea Univ., Psychology
– The Korean Society for Cognitive Science : Editorial Board
– Korean Society for Cognitive & Biological Psychology: Board member of Academic affairs.