암유전체학 | 단일세포유전체학 | 생명정보학
We analyze a large number of cancer genomes using multiple omics approaches to characterize various kinds of germline/somatic alterations in many different human cancer types. In order to understand somatic mosaicism, heterogeneity, and evolution in cancer, we also use single-cell genomics approaches.
– 2020~present Department of Biomedical Engineering, UNIST, Associate Professor
– 2016~2020 School of Life Sciences, UNIST, Assistant Professor
– 2011~2016 Department of Biomedical Informatics, Harvard Medical School, Research Fellow
– 2011: Ph.D. in Biochemistry, University of Cambridge, UK
– 2005: MSc. in Bioinformatics, KAIST, Korea
– 2003: BA. In Biological Sciences, Seoul National University, Korea