Biomechanics l Ergonomics l Rehabilitation engineering
Research at Ergonomics Lab aims at: 1) understanding human physical and physiological capacity and limitations; 2) identifying the mechanism of musculoskeletal injuries and disorders; and 3) designing people-friendly products and environments through science and engineering.
– 2013~Present: Associate Professor, UNST
– 2011~2013 : Assistant Professor, UNIST
– 2007~2011: Assistant Professor, State University of New York at Buffalo, U.S.
– 2005~2007: Ergonomist, Hayes & Associates, Inc. (forensic consulting), U.S.
– 2005~2005: Postdoctoral Researcher, Ergonomics Lab, North Carolina State Univ.
– 2005: Ph.D. Industrial Engineering, North Carolina State University
– 2002: M.S. Industrial Engineering, North Carolina State University, U.S.
– 1996: B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Korea University
– Member of the Human Factors and Ergonomic Society of U.S.
– Member of the Americal Society of Biomechanics
– Member of the Ergonomics Society of Korea