Biomedical devices and instruments play critical role in prediction, diagnostics, treatment and monitoring of human diseases. Based on the advances in NT, IT, and BT, UNIST BME focus on delivering paradigm shifting solution for next generation health care by translating lab-scale discoveries to innovative design for clinical and industrial impact. The examples of cutting-edge research include biosensors, biochips, micro-/nanofluidics, tissue engineering, biomechanics, rehabilitation engineering etc.
UNIST BME Research Group Websites
Micro/Nano FRUITS Lab
- Micro/Nano FRUITS LabFully integrated lab-on-a-disc for biomedical and environmental applications
- Micro/Nano FRUITS LabNovel microfluidic devices to enhance the fundamental knowledge of cell biology
- Micro/Nano FRUITS LabThe development of unique tools to investigate physical, chemical, and biological properties of living matter
- Translational Multiscale Biofluidics Lab
- Molecular Biomedicine Lab